While the BSB Author Festival in Nottingham is our primary UK event, we have lots of other great stuff our authors are doing all over the country. You can find some of those events below:
- November 3rd-5th, 2017: We’re proud sponsors of the Diva Literary Festival. We’ll have a table full of books, and some authors on panels. Come check us out!
- August 5th, 2017: Come say hello at Brighton Pride and get your hands on some fabulous books at one of the UK’s largest Pride events!
- August 8th, 2017: Hebden Bridge Pride includes a night of literary fun with lots of authors, including BSB’s own Cari Hunter, Robyn Nyx, and Brey Willows.
- August 26th-28th, 2017: We’ll be in the Marketplace at Manchester Pride with lots of amazing books. Come join us!
- July 13th, 2017 7pm: Gays the Word in London are hosting five Bold Strokes Books authors for a fabulous night of words and fun!
- There are tons of great events with attending Bold Strokes authors happening in the States. Check out the website for details.
More to come!
And of course for the USA events, go to Bold Strokes Books.