Thanks to the fact that we’ve got nearly thirty authors attending this year, we’ve got two venues for the weekend’s events.
First of all, though:
Our host hotel this year is the Mercure, a gorgeous hotel in the heart of the city centre and on the edge of the fabulous Creative Quarter, the hub of Nottingham’s creative scene.
We’ve got a small batch of rooms available until April 2nd. Here are the details:
- £99/night for single occupancy room with a double bed or £109/night for double occupancy room with a double bed or two twin beds
- The rate includes breakfast buffet, use of 24 hour gym and 100mb per second fibre optic WiFi
- The rate is good for booking dates April 25, 2018 through May 9, 2018
- Individuals will contact Mel via email and mention Bold Strokes Books to obtain the agreed upon rate – firstname.lastname@example.org or they can call +44 (0) 115 959 9777 and follow up directly with Mel for confirmation #.
- To hold the rate, individuals will provide credit/debit card authorization (attached). Their credit card will not be charged until arrival, with a 15 day prior notice required for cancellation.
First come, first served, so grab one if you haven’t booked your hotel yet!
We’ll also be using the Georgia suite at the Mercure throughout the festival weekend.
Waterstones is, as always, our venue for the bulk of what’s going on. It’s just off the tram tracks, not far from Market Square. We’ll be on the fourth floor in the Sillitoe Room, which is tucked back slightly, to the right as you come out of the lift. Just make your way up to the fourth floor and we’ll be there to say hello!
The program is up, so you can see where we’ll be and when. If you have any questions, just give us a shout.